*** Due to recent Coronavirus Pandemic, our office is open in a limited capacity for regular dental care. Risk of virus transmission is still present in Fairfax County and Northern Virginia. Safety of our patients and our staffs is our top priority. We continue to provide emergency and urgent dental care. And we also resumed providing preventive services such as regular exam and cleaning on a limited capacity. If you are over 60 or have underlying medical condition that might put you at higher risk for coronavirus, please consider postponing your visit until pandemic is under control. Thank you. *** (6/19/2020)
Welcome to our office
We provide quality dental care to patients of various needs.
- Comprehensive oral exams
- Dental x-rays
- Dental cleaning
- Fluoride treatment
- Scaling and root planing (Deep Cleaning)
- Periodontal Surgery (Depending on the condition, some cases are referred to periodontal specialty clinics)
- Restorative work (Both Composite and Amalgam restoration options are available)
- Treatment of Root sensitivity
- Crown/ Bridges
- Anterior, Premolars, and certain Molar Root canal initial treatments.
- Simple Extraction
- Surgical Extracion
- Impacted wisdom teeth extraction (Depending on the condition of the wisdom teeth, some cases are referred to Oral surgery clinics)
- Implant Services (Implant body placement surgeries are referred to the specialist offices, implant crown/bridges restoration services are provided at our office).
- Oral biopsy service (Depending on the condition, some cases are referred to Oral surgery clinics)
We provide referrals to specialists for certain oral surgical procedures, certain root canal therapy (certain molar cases, and all re-treatment cases), and orthodontia.
If you’d like to schedule a dental appointment, please call (703)273-8450.